POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Waterfall (119kbbu) : Re: Waterfall (119kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:28:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Waterfall (119kbbu)
From: Rune
Date: 23 Feb 2001 14:24:48
Message: <3a96b900@news.povray.org>
"Chris Huff" wrote:
> You need to give the particles a very *high* rebound in
> order for them to keep going...

Yes, but then it wouldn't be flowing.

> I think the only good way to do this will require
> inter-particle forces

Not an option in this case.

> and/or particle-ground forces.

I've experimented a little with this. So far with no success, but I still
have a few ideas to try out.

Does the particle_system patch support flowing? If yes, how is it
implemented?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org